Monday, August 18, 2008
Lamb Sauté with Figs
Try this great gourmet recipe of lamb saute . Serve the sauté accompanied by fresh buttered noodles.
- 1.5 kg (3.3 lb.) boneless Lamb shoulder, cut into pieces
- 800 g (1 lb. 12 oz.) fresh Figs
- 2 onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4 sprigs of flat leaf parsley
- 30 g (2 tbsp.) butter
- 1 tbsp. peanut oil
- 200 ml (3/4 cup) dry white wine
- Salt and pepper
1. Brown the pieces of meat on all sides with the onions in a mixture of butter and oil for about
2. Add the white wine, salt and pepper. Add the garlic and parsley and combine; cover and let
simmer for 30 minutes over low heat.
3. Add the peeled quartered figs and mix gently. Add a little hot water if necessary.
4. Correct the seasoning and continue cooking for 20 minutes longer.
Then this gourmet recipe of the lamb saute with figs is ready to serve... hmmm...nice !